Free Fire from Garena is one of the most popular games among mobile game lovers. Both children and grown-ups love this battle royale game. In fact, in 2019, this game became the most downloaded game on the Google Play Store. Also, this game got an award as “The Most Popular Voted Game” of the year.
However, as the game becomes more and more popular, many gamers feel competitive and want to play it using a keyboard and mouse. Therefore, many players are starting to look for ways to play this mobile game on PC. So, how to play Free Fire PC? Here are some ways you can follow.
Free Fire for PC User
Playing using FF PC does have several advantages, such as the quality of the display. By using a PC, you can play on a wider screen to more freely find enemies. Also, the controls in playing have become more flexible by using keyboard and mouse. In other words, playing FF PC is more enjoyable and challenging. Furthermore, you can play battle royale games more freely; by installing FF PC, you can also play clash squad games.
However, as the game developer of Free Fire, Garena only makes this game in a mobile version. If you want to play it using your phone, you can easily find and download it from Play Store. However, to play Free Fire on your PC, there might be some steps you need to do. First of all, you need to download and install an emulator.
In this case, an emulator is software to run mobile applications on a PC. There are various emulator options that you can use to play Free Fire on a PC. Some of them are LDPlayer, Andy, Memu, Nox, Bluestack, and Geny Motion. This article will explain how to install the emulator on your PC, Laptop, and iMac to play Free Fire on your PC.
How to Play Free Fire on PC
One way to get and play FF on PC is by using the Memu Installer. You can find this software on the Memu official website. Moreover, to install the Memu Installer on your PC, here are the steps you can follow.
- Download Memu Installer from the official website.
- Install Memu Installer to your PC and follow the instructions.
- Start Memu Installer and open Google Play Store in your browser app.
- Type “Garena Free Fire Game” in the Google Play Store search box.
- Download and install Garena Free Fire on your PC.
- After the installation process is complete, an icon will appear on your desktop.
- Click the icon, and you can start playing Garena Free Fire on your PC.
How to Play Free Fire on Laptop
Gamers who have mobile activities will mostly prefer to play using a laptop. By installing games on a laptop, you can play the games anywhere and anytime. Therefore, for those of you who want to install Free Fire on your laptop, you can use the Bluestacks emulator. Here’s how to play FF on a laptop using Bluestacks.
- Open the Bluestacks website.
- Search for “Download Free Fire on Laptop.”
- Download this game to your laptop via the link they provide.
- Open the file you have downloaded.
- Click “Install Game.”
- Use your Google ID to log in to this game.
- After the login process is complete, the Free Fire Game installation process will start.
- After the installation process is complete, you can start playing Free Fire on your laptop.
How to Play Free Fire on iMAC
The way to install Free Fire on a Mac is not much different from installing it on a laptop. For Mac users, you can also use Bluestacks to install Free Fire on your Mac. Here are the installation steps that you can follow.
- Open your browser and go to the official Bluestacks website.
- Click the “Download Bluestack Official Exe File” link on the Bluestacks website.
- Install Bluestacks Emulator by clicking the “Install Bluestack App for Mac” link on the website.
- Install Bluestack Emulator on your MacBook by clicking the install button.
- Once installed, the Bluestack App icon will appear on your desktop.
- Download all the features you need.
- Restart the Bluestack emulator application.
- After all the process is complete, you can play Free Fire games on your MacBook.
Those are some steps you can take to play Free Fire PC. To play Free Fire on a PC, you must first download an emulator, as we discussed above. It is because Garena only makes the game in the mobile version.
Furthermore, when playing Free Fire, you may need to buy a character or skin. In this case, you will need diamonds. You can purchase diamonds through various e-commerce or websites. One of them is UniPin. Not only sells diamonds at affordable prices, but this website also has an easy transaction process with various payment methods.