Kokomi Genshin Impact’s build is something that players need to understand quickly. Because, with the best build concoction, the character can more easily complete the mission.
The Kokomi Genshin Impact character himself is equipped with a variety of very interesting and unique skills. As a Hydro sub-DPS healer, he can be more flexibly combined with any team.
Kokomi’s build is also not difficult it can be considered one of the simplest. The character, who works as Inazumi’s chief opposition strategist, is equipped with a variety of weapons. Thus, players can more easily adjust to their tastes.
Then, what is the best build that can be made for Kokomi Genshin Impact? To find out, check out the review below about best guide Genshin Impact character.
Kokomi’s Best Weapon Build
As discussed earlier, Kokomi’s weapons are very diverse. His weapons also contribute a lot to Kokomi’s adventure. Here’s a list of her best weapons.
The healing bonus increased by 10%, and Normal Attack DMG increased by 1% of the character’s Max HP. After the elemental burst is used for 12 seconds, the normal attack hit by the opponent will be able to recover 0.6 energy. The energy can be restored once every 0.1 seconds.
Using Elemental Burst can regenerate 4 Energy every 2 seconds within 6 seconds. All party members can regenerate 4% HP every 2 seconds for the duration.
Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers
When changing characters, they can be taken over and get a 24% increase in ATK for 10 seconds. This effect can only occur once every 20 seconds.
Tips: Use Everlasting Moonglow as your main weapon, Prototype as a generalist weapon, and Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers when Kokomi is pure support.
Kokomi’s Best Artifact Builds
- 2-piece effect: Healing Bonus +15%
- 4-piece effect: When a character with this artifact set heals a party member, 1 Foam can appear. The foam accumulates the healed HP for 3 seconds. It then explodes and deals 90% of the healed HP as DMG to nearby enemies. The maximum healing accumulation is 30,000 HP. However, there is only 1 active Foam and the Foam CD is 3.5 seconds.
Heart of Depth
- 2-piece effect: Hydro DMG Bonus +15%
- 4-piece effect: If you have used Elemental Skills, then Normal Attack and Charged Attack DMG can increase by 30% within 15 seconds.
The tenacity of the Millelith
- 2-piece effect: HP +20%
- When the Elemental Skill is hit by an opponent, the ATK of all nearby party members will increase by 20%. Then, their Shield Strength increases by 30% for 3 seconds. The effect can be triggered once every 0.5 seconds. This effect can still appear even when the character using the artifact set is not in the playground.
Well, that’s the Kokomi Genshin Impact guide build that can be used when completing missions. To support its performance with a variety of the best items, top up Genshin Impact at UniPin.
Get the latest and most interesting reviews about your favorite games only at UniPin Blog.