Masha Mobile Legends is probably one of the most popular heroes that you will be able to find in this game. This hero gains its popularity because of how often people play her when playing a rank game. And the fact that Masha is very popular is not surprising since she has brilliant skills when it comes to battle.
On top of having incredible skills, Masha also has other advantages you should know. Her skills will easily help you lock on to an enemy and kill them without any problem at all, especially during a duel. To help you play Masha better, here are some things you should know about her.
What are Masha’s Skills?
To be able to utilize Mobile Legends Masha properly in your game, you need to know the skills that she has to offer. That way, you will be able to know when and how to use these skills to help you win the game. Here are some skills that you will be able to use if you ever decide to play using Masha.
- Ancient Strength (Passive Skill). Masha’s passive skill allows her to block damage every time she loses one bar of health points. Every time Masha loses 1% of health points, she will improve her attack speed as much as 1% as well. When the first health points bar is lost, she will get 25% physical life-steal. And when the second health points bar is lost, she will get a 15% physical life-steal and 60% decrease of crowd control effect.
- Wild Power (First Skill). Masha’s first skill will improve her movement speed by as much as 30%. On top of that, it will also improve her basic attack’s damage for about 120 + 1% from health points’ target as physical damage. Unfortunately, when this skill is active, Masha will lose 2% of her health points every second.
- Howl Shock (Second Skill). Masha’s second skill will inflict 200 damage areas + 100% extra physical attack. It will also cause a 40% slow effect for as long as two seconds.
- Thunderclap (Third Skill). Masha’s third skill will help her crash a target, making her immune to any crowd control effect. She will also inflict a 15% + 100% total physical attack damage while inflicting a 90% slow effect for as long as one second. Masha’s physical and magical defense will also increase up to 30% for as long as 3 seconds when this skill is activated.
- Life Recovery (Fourth Skill). Masha’s last skill will help her recover her health points as much as one bar. You will not be able to use this skill when she is in combat.
What is the Best Build for Masha?
Now that you know the basics of her skills, let’s talk about Masha’s best build. Of course, a hero’s build is one of the most important things you need to pay attention to in Mobile Legends. Even the most average hero can be extremely powerful with the help of a proper build. On the contrary, without a proper build, even the most powerful hero can become quite average.
Masha Mobile Legends will be powerful if you use a couple of equipment in her build. Although she is a fighter hero, she will thrive if she has a build arrangement that is quite similar to marksmen heroes. That is one of the reasons why Masha is very unique.
If you want Masha to have her full power, you might want to think about using a couple of items. Some of the items that we recommend include Warrior Boots, Corrosion Scythe, Immortality, Windtalker, Berserker’s Fury, and Demon Hunter Sword. With the help of those items, Masha will become one of the most powerful heroes you will find in Mobile Legends.
Masha in the Early and Late Games
Aside from knowing how to build Masha Mobile Legends, you also need to know how to play her in both the early and late games. Since she is a fighter hero, every team can use a hero like her. However, Masha can become the burden of the team and cause failure if you do not properly play her.
The first thing you need to know is how to play Masha in the early game. You might want to think about taking Exp Lane while you are in the early game. Why? Simply because this lane will help Masha when it comes to gaining many benefits. One of those benefits is the fact that Masha will be able to achieve level four very quickly. Other than that, Masha will also get a large farming space.
In the early game, you need to focus on farming for Masha. You also should not do a lot of roaming or initiate open war. This is because Masha has not had enough damage to be able to kill an enemy’s hero. However, things will be very different in the late game.
In the late game, the best Masha guide Mobile Legends we can give to you is to play like a barbaric. You should try locking in on an enemy’s hero and try to kill them. However, you should also play with a lot of patience. You might want to think about destroying the enemy’s turrets while also killing all of the Lords. Do not overly focus on the kill points while you are in the game.
Masha’s War Tips
The last thing that we are going to talk about is some war tips that you will be able to use in any game. War is a certainty when you are using a fighter hero in a game. And Masha can easily be a burden for the team if you are careless in a war.
When a war is initiated, you need to hide in the bushes quite often. You can do this to wait for an enemy’s hero to pass before killing them. Another thing you should do is to avoid attacking multiple enemy heroes. You will not stand a chance if you fight multiple heroes at the same time.
Now that you know everything there is to know about Masha, all you need to do is to play your game. Hopefully, you will be able to win every game with the help of Masha Mobile Legends.