Faruzan stepped into the world of Genshin Impact as a unique support character, specializing in boosting Anemo damage. While the game boasts numerous Anemo characters, most primarily harness the Swirl reaction’s power. Consequently, enhancing Anemo DMG has not been a pressing concern for players.
Nevertheless, Faruzan possesses skills that can significantly benefit certain characters in the game. But just how formidable is her, and confined solely to Anemo teams, akin to Gorou? Let’s delve into the following insights:
Optimal Faruzan Build for Genshin Impact
In-Depth Look at Faruzan’s Gameplay
Faruzan emerges as a 4-star Anemo character armed with a bow. His role is firmly rooted in supporting Anemo characters within the team, offering a remarkable synergy with how the character Wanderer operates. The enhancements Faruzan can bestow upon the group include an ATK% boost and an Anemo DMG Bonus%. Additionally, his attacks can debuff Anemo RES on the foes they strike, and the best part is you don’t need constellations (C0) to unlock these abilities.
Notably, Anemo RES reduction is a relatively rare attribute among Genshin Impact characters. And even when available, it often remains locked behind constellation upgrades, like C4 Jean or C2 Venti. Aside from Zhongli’s Universal RES Shred, Faruzan appears to be the first character to feature Anemo RES Shred as an inherent part of his kit. What’s more, no Artifacts grant this unique ability, rendering it a precious asset.
For Pyro, Cryo, Electro, and Hydro elements, you can opt for the 4-piece Viridescent Venerer set. For Dendro elements, the 4-piece Deepwood Memories set comes into play.
However, like most niche support characters, Faruzan faces energy generation limitations. Moreover, players must aim at enemies to generate energy particles. This process demands time and patience, especially for those on mobile devices.
Unleash the Wind’s Power: Elemental Skills and Burst
Upon activation, Faruzan conjures a swirling vortex of wind with his Charged Attack, targeting either foes or the ground. This ability delivers a staggering effect on small and medium-sized enemies, providing a degree of crowd control.
Faruzan’s Elemental Burst creates an object that envelops a specific area. This object moves through designated points, forming a triangular trajectory. It triggers explosions at these points, intermittently refreshing throughout the skill’s duration. Enemies caught in the blast experience a reduction in Anemo RES.
At the same time, team members enjoy a boon in the form of an Anemo DMG Bonus. Furthermore, Faruzan’s passive talent bestows an additional ATK% buff based on his base ATK.
Talent Focus: Elemental Burst > Elemental Skill (not mandatory)
Unlock Faruzan’s True Potential: Constellations
For Faruzan, the most critical constellations to acquire are C2 and C6. Here’s a simplified breakdown:
- C1: Adds an Extra Charged Attack to the Elemental Skill.
- C2: Extends the duration of the Elemental Burst by 6 seconds.
- C3: Elevates the Elemental Skill by three levels.
- C4: Every Elemental Burst explosion hitting an enemy fills Faruzan’s energy.
- C5: Elevates the Elemental Burst by three groups.
- C6: Characters benefiting from the Elemental Burst receive a +40% Crit DMG boost for Anemo DMG.
Moreover, when an active character strikes an enemy affected by the Elemental Burst debuff, Faruzan’s Elemental Skill spawns an additional attack, drawing the enemy closer.
Choosing the Right Artifacts
As a supporting character, Faruzan excels with the 4-piece Noblesse Oblige set, granting an extra ATK% buff to the team alongside his base kit bonuses. However, being an Anemo character, Faruzan can also effectively use the 4-piece Viridescent Venerer set. This set allows him to double as a crowd-control character if you lack characters like Kazuha, Sucrose, or Venti.
For those fortunate enough to have a Faruzan C6, the 4-piece Tenacity of the Millelith set becomes viable. Faruzan’s additional attacks count as Elemental Skill attacks, thus leveraging the Artifact’s effects.
For alternative Artifacts, consider a temporary combination of the 2-piece Emblem of Severed Fate and 2-piece The Exile sets. Both provide the much-needed ER% (Energy Recharge) for Faruzan.
With only 1 Anemo character, Aim for 270%-300% ER.
With two Anemo characters: Target 250% or higher.
Note: The ER% requirement can fluctuate based on Faruzan’s constellation, particularly C4, and whether other team members wield Favonius series weapons.
Key Main Stat Priorities:
- Sands: ER%
- Goblet: Anemo DMG Bonus% / ATK%
- Circlet: Crit Rate%
DPS Sub-stat Priority: ER% > Crit Rate% > Crit DMG% > ATK%
Unleash the full potential of Faruzan in Genshin Impact by optimizing his build, talents, constellations, and Artifacts, and watch as he elevates your Anemo team to new heights.
Faruzan’s weapon of choice, the Favonius Warbow, reigns supreme. This incredible armament boasts an impressive Energy Recharge substate, churning out additional energy particles for Faruzan and the entire squad. What’s even better? It’s a freebie, granted after conquering the Archon Quest that kicks off your Genshin adventure.
If you fancy a change in weaponry, consider arms that pack an ER% punch, such as the Elegy for the End, End of the Line, Fading Twilight, or Sacrificial Bow.
In the pre-36 era, three Anemo DPS titans—Wanderer, Xiao, and Heizou—held the fort. Each brings their unique style to the battlefield, and how you mix and match them with Faruzan can significantly influence your hero’s development.
Take, for instance, the pairing with Xiao; it’s wise to up Faruzan’s ER%, given that both crave energy like a midnight snack. Without Faruzan’s C2, his Elemental Burst’s duration can’t quite keep up with Xiao’s spectacular elemental show.
Now, when you enlist the likes of Wanderer or Heizou, you’re in for some sweet synergy with Faruzan. These two don’t lean heavily on their Elemental Bursts, making them prime companions. But don’t dismiss the Faruzan-Xiao combo entirely; there are nuances to explore.
As an Anemo aficionado, Faruzan wields the 4-piece Viridescent Venerer set gracefully. Even if your team doesn’t scream “Anemo,” Faruzan got your back with an ATK% buff, even if the Anemo DMG boost and Anemo RES debuff aren’t on your wish list.
Faruzan Genshin Impact Tips
Here are some nifty tips to craft the ultimate Faruzan build:
- Remember that Faruzan’s ATK% buff derives its power from base ATK%. It doesn’t factor in ATK% stats from other sources like Artifacts. The weapon’s base stats and base ATK are the leading players in this buff game.
- Despite its modest base ATK for a B4 weapon, the Favonius Warbow reigns supreme. Why? Its sky-high ER% ensures a smoother Elemental Burst experience. For Faruzan, the focus isn’t primarily on the ATK buff; it’s all about that Anemo DMG boost and Anemo RES Shred debuff.
- Unspoken but crucial: Faruzan can generate energy particles only once every 5 seconds. Even if he manages to reset his Elemental Skill cooldown or pull off 2 Charged Attacks with his C1, the energy production takes a breather for those 5 seconds.
- While Faruzan might not have the Swiss Army knife utility of characters like Bennett or Diona, he’s no slouch. His unique buffs, even without constellations, defy logic with their peculiar energy mechanics and artificial limitations on energy particle generation.
- True, mono-element teams might not reach the damage heights of reaction-focused squads with Vaporize, Aggravate, or Melt. Still, Genshin Impact shackles these niche characters with unwarranted restrictions and quirks not found in the older characters.
- If you can satisfy Faruzan’s energy needs or unlock his C6, prepare to witness a dramatic boost in damage for your Anemo DPS character. Faruzan’s got your back and is here to amplify your power!
Those are some things about Build Faruzan Genshin Impact that you can use. This article can be a reference for playing Genshin Impact in progress. If you want to improve your Genshin Impact game, you can Top Up Genshin Impact on UniPin right now!