If you are a Mobile Legends fan, you are probably very familiar with Ruby Mobile Legends. She is one of the most unique heroes that you will be able to find in this game. And she is loved by many players because of her unique abilities.
Playing using Ruby can be a very tricky task, especially for beginner players. However, you will be able to win every game using Ruby if you know the basics about this hero. Aside from that, you should also know the best build you can create while using Ruby.
To help you understand this hero a little bit better, we are going to tell you everything you need to know about Ruby. That way, you will be able to play using this character without any problem at all. So, here are some important things you need to know about Ruby.
Who is Ruby?
The first thing you need to know about Ruby MLBB is the fact that she is a tank/fighter hero. She can easily defeat her enemies with the help of her trusted crescentic sword. Ruby has a specialized Crowd Control Damage that is relatively smaller than any other fighter or tank hero.
However, with the right gear items equipped, Ruby can be one of the best fighter/tanker heroes that you can use in a team. On top of that, Ruby also has quite an impressive life-steal skill that you can use while you are fighting your enemies. So, as long as you have the Ruby best build, you will find no problem playing with this hero.
The Advantages and Disadvantages of Ruby
Before we talk more about the best build you can create for Ruby, you should know about her advantages and disadvantages. That way, you will know what you can expect from playing using this hero. So, here are a couple of extra things you should know about Ruby.
- High mobility. Thanks to her passive skill, Ruby has quite a high mobility. She also has a life-steal skill, allowing her to steal 10% of life from her enemies. That is why she has such great mobility.
- Extensive life-steal effect. Ruby also has an impressive life-steal skill. With the additional Endless Battle and Haas’ Claw items, she will be unstoppable.
- Disrupting the enemies. Thanks to her Crowd Control skill, Ruby can easily disrupt her enemy’s movements.
- Great team initiator. Because she is a great initiator, you can count on her to start a team fight or war with the enemy. You will be able to easily do this with the help of the stun skill that Ruby has.
- Small damage. Ruby has can only inflict small damage because she is a tanker/fighter hero. Compared to fighter heroes, this character only has way smaller damage.
- Compatible item. Without the right items equipped, the Crowd Control and life-steal effect will make her weaker. That is why you should pay close attention to her build.
- Low durability in the early game. Ruby Mobile Legends also has low durability in the early game compared to other fighters. However, you can overcome this by leveling up and equipping defense items.
Ruby Skill Set
Next, let’s talk about Ruby’s skill set. Mastering her skill set is the key to utilizing Ruby properly in your game. Ruby has a couple of notable skills you should know about.
- Let’s Dance (Passive). Ruby’s passive skill can help you tremendously in a team fight. After using any skill, she will jump to another place, increasing both her physical and magic defense in a short time.
- Be Good (First Skill). Ruby’s first skill has quite a short cool down. You might want to spam this skill on your enemies to have its full effect.
- Don’t Run, Wolf King! (Second Skill). This skill allows Ruby to swing her huge sword twice. It will inflict a total of 120 physical damage with a stunning effect on her enemies.
- I’m Offended! (Ultimate Skill). Her ultimate skill allows Ruby to attack her enemies in a wide area of the range. It will also give a stunning effect to her enemies.
Best Build Items for Ruby
The last thing that we are going to talk about is the best build items you can get for Ruby. You need to build Ruby properly if you want to maximize your skills in any game. With the right build, Ruby will have an incredible life-steal effect, especially if she is surrounded by many enemies. Here are a couple of items you should consider equipping for Ruby.
- Magic Shoes/Tough Boots. In the early game, you should give shoes to Ruby. Why? Simply to help her walk faster. You might want to think about using Tough Boots to reduce the enemy’s crowd control. You can also use magic shoes to reduce Ruby’s skill cooldown.
- Endless Battle. This item is a must-have when it comes to Ruby. It will increase the life-steal effect by about 15%. After Ruby uses the skill, her basic attack will increase as much as 65% with the help of this incredible item.
- Queen’s Wings. Ruby ML should also use Queen’s Wings because of its brilliant effect. This item will reduce the damage taken by Ruby by as much as 40%. However, this will only apply if Ruby’s Health Points are under 40%. This item will also increase physical life-steal by about 40%.
- Blade of Despair. Even though you should not rely on Ruby’s basic attack, you should still think of ways to improve it. Blade of Despair will help Ruby when it comes to inflicting notable damage to her enemies. This item has quite impressive damage.
- Haas’s Claw. This item will help Ruby improve her physical life-steal as much as 20%, allowing her to become even more durable.
- Oracle/Athena of Shield. For the last item, we recommend you to equip Oracle or Athena of Shield. Oracle can help you increase Ruby’s Health Points. Athena of Shield also has a rather similar effect. So, if you are fighting enemies that have burst damage/mage, you should think about using these items.
In conclusion, Ruby is a very impressive tanker/fighter hero that has a couple of incredible abilities. To utilize this hero, you need to have the best built that we have mentioned above. So, go ahead and win every game with the help of Ruby Mobile Legends.