Chang’e is one of the Mage heroes in Mobile Legends. This hero has enormous Damage, both in the early and late game. Chang’e is the most recommended hero for those who want to learn Mage heroes.
This hero is straightforward to understand and master. The following is an overview of skills, builds, and tips for using the Chang’e hero that you can follow.
Overview Change Mobile Legends
Chang’e is a Mage-type Mobile Legends hero who has a midlaner role. This hero has a wide range of skills and fast movement speed.
- Trouble Maker-Passive Skill: Leaves a mark on the target it attacks and increases the Damage received by 2% to 40%.
- Starmoon Shockwave-Skill 1: Chang’e fires a ball of energy forward, dealing Damage of 300 (+120% total magic power) and a slow effect of 20% for 1.5 seconds. If the crescent is active, Chang’e will fire four energy balls and deal additional Damage of 20% of the Damage dealt by Chang’e.
- Crescent Moon – Skill 2: Gives a shield to Chang’e by 300 (+ 150% total magic power), increases movement speed by 15%, and increases basic attack damage, skill one, and skill three.
- Meteor Shower – Ultimate: Chang’e shoots many meteors forward. Each meteor deals 50 (+30% total magic power) damage and increases its movement speed by 20% for 4 seconds.
Build Change Mobile Legends
The build is one of the most essential things in the Mobile Legends game because build really determines the performance of the hero you use. Change can be weak and not lethal if you use the wrong build arrangement.
- Magic Shoes: This shoe item adds +40 Movement Speed and +10 Cooldown Reduction.
- Enchanted Talisman: Get additional +50 Magic Power, +250 HP, and +20 percent Cooldown Reduction.
- Genius Wand: Get +75 Magic Power, +5 percent Movement Speed, and Attribute +15 Magical Penetration. Passive from the Genius Wand will provide additional Damage and reduce the opponent’s magic defense.
- Ice Queen Wand: Chang’e gains +75 Magic Power, +10 Magical Lifesteal, +150 Mana. And +7 percent Movement Speed. Passive Skills: Skills that deal Damage to enemy heroes will slow them down by 15 percent. This effect lasts for 3 seconds. It can be stacked up to 2 times for a maximum of 30 percent slow effect.
- Glowing Wand: Adds +400 HP, +75 Magic Power, +5 percent Movement Speed. This item magic has a passive Scorch Skill that will burn the target for 3 seconds, giving 1 percent of the target’s Max HP as Magic Damage per second.
- Divine Glaive: Has an additional +65 Magic Power, which will deal great Damage to opponents, and has a unique passive which can add +35 percent Magic PEN.
Tips on How To Play Change
Using Chang’e correctly, Chang’e can overwhelm the enemy when facing him. Even Chang’e can help teammates to win battles more easily.
Combo skills are the most important thing in the game Mobile Legends because combo skills significantly affect your success in killing opposing heroes. The following is the deadliest skill combo for Chang’e’s hero that you can follow.
First, ensure your second skill is active, indicated by the shield on Chang’e’s HP. Second, keep playing basic attack and aim skill one at the target location. When the target is dying and/or the blink skill is up, the last thing is to use the ultimate skill to kill it.
Do the Right Positioning
Placing the correct position (Positioning) when using Change is one of the tips you must do when you want to do War with your teammates. Ensure you have activated skill 2 Chang’e before doing War because if not, the Damage by Chang’e will be weak and not lethal.
You can place Chang’e in a position adjacent to the Tank hero. When doing War, you should always aim and kill enemy heroes with the lowest resistance, such as Assassins, Marksman, Support, or fellow Mage heroes.
When using Chang’e, all you need to do in the early game is walk toward the Mid Lane. This lane is the best for heroes with the role of a mage.
It would help if you protected the lane while farming. She must enrich himself in the early game. Apart from that, Chang’e also had to roam to help his teammate heroes who were at War.
Spam Skills 2
Spam skill 2 you need to do while in the game. This is because skill 2 will add Damage to basic attacks and Chang’e skills.
Of course, spam skill 2 isn’t random. It needs calculation too. Don’t spam skill 2 when your enemy isn’t around. Later, you’ll be afraid that an enemy will suddenly appear. It turns out your talent is still on cooldown.
The change also has to pay attention to the game in the late game. She can’t just play when she enters the late game.
It will make Chang’e easily eliminated from the game due to attacks from opposing heroes. Chang’e had to roam with his teammates. She must do ganking so that she is not easily eliminated from the competition.
Those are some things about Change in Mobile Legends. This article can be a reference for you in playing Mobile Legends. However, to get the most out of your game, you can Top Up Mobile Legends on UniPin right now!