Free Fire is a known battle royale game developed by 111Dot Studios and published by Garena for both Android and iOS. One of its charms is the game is designed for the low-specification phone. Garena Free Fire is also a game particularly fast-paced, making it interesting to play as a hobby.
When playing Garena Free Fire, one of the important aspects you need to pay attention to is the characters. As of right now, this game has up to 30 characters. Each character has different abilities that can be used to survive the battleground.
These abilities range from active skills to passive skills. Each with its charm. The roles they portray also vary. There are 5 main roles in Garena Free Fire. There are Rusher, Support, Shot Caller, Flanker, and Sniper. These characters can be obtained through purchase in-game with both diamonds and gold. Some special characters can be only obtained through events.
One of the newly added characters is Dasha Free Fire. This character can be obtained through a Top-Up Event. She also has a pet named Rockie. Which is a raccoon with a mohawk hairstyle. So if you’re thinking about getting this character, you might want to learn something about her.
Dasha Free Fire Characteristics
Dasha is a 25-year-old female character with a love for the party. Her character intro in the game stated that she was a happy child turned rebel due to the unfortunate events that happened to her. Her role in the game is a Rusher. Her skill is called Partying On and can be used to reduce damage and minimize weapons recoil.
- Partying On Level 1: Reduce damage from falls by 30%, reduce recovery time from falls by 60%, reduce the rate of recoil build-up by 6%, and reduce maximum recoil by 6%.
- Partying On Level 2: Reduce damage from falls by 32%, reduce recovery time from falls by 62%, reduce the rate of recoil build-up by 6.4%, and reduce maximum recoil by 6.4%.
- Partying On Level 3: Reduce damage from falls by 35%, reduce recovery time from falls by 65%, reduce the rate of recoil build-up by 7%, and reduce maximum recoil by 7% with an additional skill for summoning airdrop playcard.
- Partying On Level 4: Reduce damage from falls by 39%, reduce recovery time from falls by 69%, reduce the rate of recoil build-up by 7.8%, and reduce maximum recoil by 7.8%.
- Partying On Level 5: Reduce damage from falls by 44%, reduce recovery time from falls by 74%, reduce the rate of recoil build-up by 8.8%, and reduce maximum recoil by 8.8%.
- Partying On Level 6: Reduce damage from falls by 50%, reduce recovery time from falls by 80%, reduce the rate of recoil build-up by 10%, and reduce maximum recoil by 10% with an additional Dasha’s banner.
Tips and Tricks to Use Dasha Free Fire
Dasha is good for beginner players. This is because of her ability to reduce recoil build-up and maximum recoil. Beginner players can take advantage of this ability. They can get a more steady and precise aim.
This makes Dasha also compatible with clash squad mode. Other than that, Dasha is best for aggressive players. Her ability to reduce damage from falls can boost players’ aggressiveness. Players can play without worrying about fall damage.
Dasha combined with her pet, Rockie can create a player with both active and passive skills. This helps if they wanted to play solo. Other than that, Dasha can be combined with other characters too. This is to increase the survival rate.
Characters Combination with Dasha
Dasha + Moco
Moco Free Fire is a character with a tracking ability. He can track opponents that have been injured and transmit the location to teammates. Combined with Dasha, this is a lethal rusher duo.
Dasha + DJ Alok
DJ Alok has the ability to increase speed and acts as a healer. Combined with Dasha, this is a great advantage for the team. Healing ability can increase the survival rate.
Dasha + Joseph
Joseph Free Fire ability is that he can increase speed when damaged. Combined with Dasha’s skill, this is perfect to use as a survival ability.
Dasha + Hayato
Dasha and Hayato is a great combo. They can kill opponents even with low HP. This is because of Hayato’s ability to increase armor penetration with the decreasing HP.
Dasha + Rafael
This combo is pretty sneaky. Players can damage or even kill spotted opponents while camping without having to reveal their location. This is good for survival.
Even though Dasha is a new character, her skills are no joke. They have great skills that are good for survival on the battlefield. This is however depends on the player’s skill. But as stated before, Dasha Free Fire is suitable for beginner players because of her ability to reduce recoil build-up and maximum recoil.
However, Dasha isn’t available to obtain from the store. If you really wanted to get Dasha, you have to join the Garena Free Fire Top-Up event. Dasha Free Fire was just released in 2022 and is the newest character in the game.
Get to know more about your favorite game updates on UniPin Blog.